Assistant Manager: Bar Fibre & Penthouse
Location: Leeds (City Centre)
Annual Rate Package: £25,000 inc bonus, holidays & company benefits.
Hours: Up to 42+ hours per week in occurrence with the needs of the business inc weekends & Bank Holidays
This energetic and vibrant business has been at the forefront of Leeds nightlife for over 15 years. Constantly reinventing itself over time Fibre is loved by both young and old and has a special place in the hearts of many. Famous for it’s Courtyard Parties, Special Events and unique atmosphere Fibre has an incredible reputation of Exceeding Hospitality Expectations. This 7-day-week operation offers a chameleon approach as daytime turns to night, offering; quality drinks, incredible service and a great music vibe, with live weekly entertainment.
Coming from Assistant Manager or Supervisory background!
Working closely with Directors, The Management Team, Staff, Contractors and our amazing Guests you will be able to hold your own when developing strong relationships for the benefit of all. A key focus on customer service and exceeding expectations is a must.
Other attributes must include:
• Deputising to the GM and DGM being effective and reliable.
• The ability to lead, manage and develop the under management, staff and contractor teams.
• Having a strong visual presence and is a TEAM player!
• To support with financial management, Stock and EPoS control with high GP’s
• Labour & cost focused under management guidance without detriment to the business
• A positively focused and willing to succeed vibrant energy
• Social media skills & knowledge
• Is current, understands and adapts to the changing needs and demands of the Hospitality Industry
• Impeccably high standards of service & hygiene
• Well organized, a self-starter and a great communicator & motivator
• A knowledge of PR & Marketing with great brand presence would be beneficial
• A passion to assist in the running of a market leading venue with a desire to build new marketing initiatives, drive sales and deliver growth.
• Support in leadership & vision in promoting private hire and develop The Penthouse to a new level of service and a customer experience.
• Understands H&S, employment law, local government and law enforcement compliance (not essential but training will be provided)
• Uses a sense of creativity and innovation to help facilitate commercial operations'
• Shows good management and administration through organised control
• A Networker!
• Holds a Personal License – Preferred but not essential
The successful applicant will be part of the ‘Fibre Family’ and understand what makes this business so exceptional in the entertainment sector. We aim to grow any member of management within the company and shall endeavor to make the journey with us rewarding, enjoyable and incredibly fun, as one would expect within the world of hospitality. In return, we ask for loyalty, honesty and a hard work ethic that is not a standard 9-5 operation. We believe in building partnerships in our relationships and will give the assistant manager plenty of autonomy and management support to grow within the group of companies as we progress.
Closing date: 16/10/17
Please e-mail applications and cover letter to our General Manager, Cameron Mosley: email@example.com